Hello! I loved your game, it was amazingly fun to play and had an awesome art style and story! I made a let's play of your game here~
Last Girl On Earth
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
A game about love and blood ♥️
It's our second Ludum Dare and we are proud to present you "Last Girl On Earth" !
Our Belgian Team 🍻
- 🖌️ Quentin Cloos : graphics, animations
- 🎧 Alexandre Meunier : music, sound design, development
For the theme, we mixed a "Tamagotchi like" with a top down shooter !
📜 Story (kind of)
One day, the world woke up with a huge problem : all the girls disappeared except one. No luck for you, it's your girlfriend.
So you did what a sane boyfriend would do in that case : you found a tank and decided to protect the one you love.
Face waves of guys, and give your girlfriend the presents she asks you by clicking on them !
🐞 Known bugs, hidden in corners waiting for their doom :
- It seems that using "F" for fullscreen too many times can freeze the computer ! Beware ! (Thanks GameMaker btw)
⚔️ Bugs that we proudly destroyed by stomping them :
- The girl stopped asking presents if you stayed too long on the "Wave Complete" screen
- Presents give slightly more love when picked up
- The endless and boring wave loop cycling through time but not space that could occur should rest in peace now
- No more floating arrows above invisible objects
- The game icon did not appeared in the task bar due to fullscreen issues
- The game can now be played properly in windowed mode
💎 Hidden secrets that no one will ever find
- You can press "R" to restart the game
- You can press "F" to enter fullscreen
- You can press "Escape" to exit the game
- The game is played with only a mouse, and a finger to press on it, or just a finger if you play on mobile, by pressing too by the way
- I think that's all you can press in our game
Have fun and remember : if you love someone, buy a tank, we never know.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Casual, Dating Sim, Fast-Paced, Funny, one-button, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: